The BDS Tube Drilling Clamp devices are suitable for tubes with a diameter from 80 to 250 mm and 150 to 500 mm. Flexible and quick clamping is possible in any drilling situation. The Tube Drilling Clamp device with swiveling V-blocks is fixed on the tube by means of tension chains. The drilling position on the tube can be adjusted easily and safely. The range of application of the magnetic core drilling machines of the ProfiPLUS series is significantly increased by these Tube Drilling Clamp devices.
Tube Clamping Devices – ZRO 250 & ZRO 500
Order Number: ZRO 250
Application: Suitable for tubes from diameter 80 to 250 mm.
Order Number: ZRO 500
Application: Suitable for tubes from diameter 150 to 500 mm.
1. Place the ZRO Tube Drilling Clamps’ base (1) on a surface.
2. Clamp the chain tightening attachment (2) using four Allen bolt provided for each attachment.
3. Place the tube clamp device on the pipe then hookup the sprocket chain (3) to the base.
4. Circle the chain (3) around the pipe.
5. Pull the chain (3) from the space between base(1) and the chain tightening attachment (2), put it roundabout gear inside the chain tightening attachment (2)
6. Rotate the adjustment knob (4) on the base for fine adjustment of machine